The Colonel Fawcett is a traditional British pub situated on Randolph Street in Camden. The venue boasts two large outdoor areas, a function room and a lounge bar / dining area, all of which are available for hire on request. The venue can cater for anything from couples to small groups, and anything…
Award winning comedian, writer and broadcaster, Jarlath Regan has gained a reputation with the industry and audiences for his uplifting, inventive and relentlessly funny stand-up. His performances have made him a firm favourite in all the top clubs on the UK comedy circuit and his award winning An Irishman Abroad podcast, where he interviews some of Ireland’s most famous exports, has won him universal acclaim and a global audience. The show features in-depth interviews with Irish stars such as Graham Linehan, Dara O’Briain, Chris O’Dowd and musician Lisa Hannigan about their experiences abroad. In just a few episodes it shot straight to number one in the iTunes charts, won glowing reviews from the press including The Guardian. The Daily Telegraph went as far as to say that it “could turn out to be one of the biggest podcasts since Ricky Gervais picked up a microphone.”
“This is a funny-man at the peak of his powers.” ***** The Irish Post
“Side-splitting stuff” **** The Metro
“A refreshing and hilarious change of pace” ***** Independent
We presume that if Marcus Brigstocke ever manages to clone himself and then shed 25 years, he'd look and sound something like Alex Kealy. Erudite, eloquent and sharply funny, he's adept at finding jokes in intensely gnarly socio-political issues, as well as his own personal shortcomings.
"Sure to be a hit... Clever and original... Kealy’s style worked a treat." Broadway Baby
As heard on Radio Four Xtra, Chloe Petts has been a regular on the stand up circuit for two years. She is the founder of established London nights, Joy Multiplication and Starfish Loves Comedy. Member of the Soho Young Company, Chloe has had two runs at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival, with the most recent one as part of queer comedy collective The Lol Word.
In her spare time, Chloe can be found watching football and hungover.
A finalist in both the Chortle Student Award 2016 and BBC New Comedy Award 2017, Morgan continues a great tradition of lyrical, offbeat Welsh comedy.
"Fresh and funny...a master of redirection." Chortle
Another fresh, excellent new comic who is part of Soho Theatre's Young Comedy Company. Whilst still young and new to comedy Jake is already an accomplished and engaging storyteller.
AND YOUR RESIDENT HOST:
BEN VAN DER VELDE
Standing a statuesque five foot five inches high (not in heels) and weighing in at eleven stone (on a good day) Ben is the current light-middleweight contender for compering champion of North London.
"Sharp and crafty gagsmith, a life-giving compere." Chortle
"Wonderfully improvised riffs showcasing his impressive spontaneity and sharp tongue." Edinburgh Festivals Magazine
|Advanced Ticket||20:00 - 22:45||£5.00|
1, Randolph Street, NW1 0SS
Camden Town (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.