The Colonel Fawcett is a traditional British pub situated on Randolph Street in Camden. The venue boasts two large outdoor areas, a function room and a lounge bar / dining area, all of which are available for hire on request. The venue can cater for anything from couples to small groups, and anything…
Apologetic Eton and Oxford alumnus Ivo started stand-up in 2009 at the age of eighteen and eight months later became the youngest ever winner of the prestigious So You Think You’re Funny award for new acts at the Edinburgh Fringe. Since graduating three years later he has become a regular fixture in the clubs and theatres of the UK circuit, with a gauche charm and crafty, self-aware wit which has proved a hit with audiences of all ages, and led to appearances on multiple TV and radio shows including Live At The Apollo, Mock The Week, Comedy Central At The Comedy Store, As Yet Untitled, Live From the BBC and Fighting Talk.
"Sharp punchlines, topper gags and the unmistakable sense of a young comic finding another gear." The Scotsman
"Like Hugh Grant’s less well-adjusted younger brother." Guardian
Phil Jerrod began his stand-up career underneath an Angus Steakhouse in 2012. Since then he has failed his PhD, walked out of his job in publishing and been entertaining audiences up and down the country with his elegant rants on the often unfathomable problems of modern life. His innovative stream-of-consciousness style, inspired by a harsh upbringing in the cruel and unforgiving conditions of middle-class rural Warwickshire, has seen him perform in clubs, arts centres and theatres all across the UK and helped build his reputation as having grown one of the largest beards in stand-up comedy.
“Insightful, despairing wit.” The Scotsman
“Behind the beard is a comic whose instinctive mastery of his form immediately marks him out as one to watch.” The Guardian
Originally from Nottingham, Sarah Keyworth is fast-becoming a regular on the London circuit and has recently supported Stewart Francis on tour. Her material is a mix of honest anecdotal storytelling about her Midlands upbringing, made surreal with the occasional addition of a silly observation. She delivers sharp lines with a cheeky smile and moments of sudden deadpan that leave the audience wanting more.
"Charming." The Independent
Excellently deadpan." Huffington Post
Caroline is the perfect mix of total fruitloop and mean gag-writer – always beguiling and regularly side-splitting. She has worked as an animator on the warped BBC2 cult show ‘Monkey Dust’ and was part of the team behind the popular London comedy film night Popcorn Comedy.
“The slightly deranged offspring of a menage a trois between Vic Reeves, Harry Hill and Floella Benjamin.” Evening Standard
“Kooky, quirky and delicious.” Time Out
Born in Luton, raised in Devon there's a lovely whiff of old-fashioned comedy charm about Noel Brodie. Your never more than 15 seconds from a punchline with Noel's warm, accessible and robust comedy.
AND YOUR GUEST HOST:
Part of the team behind the anarchic Edinburgh Panel Prize winning hit 'Funz and Gamez', Will is the sardonic man behind the mask of Bonzo the dog. He is also possessed of one of the driest wits in the land, at ease firing back and forth with audience interaction or showing off his impressive smarts on a range of subjects.
"Vibrant and risue, Duggan's comedy isn't really afraid of what you think of him - as long as you laugh that is." Edinburgh Festival Magazine
“Absorbs you so completely you don’t see the payoff coming.” Chortle
|Advanced Ticket||20:00 - 22:45||£5.00|
1, Randolph Street, NW1 0SS
Camden Town (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.