The Colonel Fawcett is a traditional British pub situated on Randolph Street in Camden. The venue boasts two large outdoor areas, a function room and a lounge bar / dining area, all of which are available for hire on request. The venue can cater for anything from couples to small groups, and anything…
EDINBURGH PREVIEWS SPECIAL!
STUART GOLDSMITH: END OF
Stu's back with some thoughts on how it all works out in the end and whether anyone cares. A comic odyssey through future selves, rare diseases and the chance to convince your son you've got some sort of backbone. Featuring ambition, money, a sort of moral autopilot and whether men as a species are worth saving. A Goldsmith always pays his debts.
Stuart Goldsmith is an internationally award-winning comedian, writer, podcaster and host. With a reputation for smart, accessible stand-up, Stuart’s enthusiasm and natural charm conceal a quick wit and fearlessness honed by his early career as a street performer. Surprisingly candid about his exploits, sexploits and textploits, Stuart likes to get his teeth into love, romance and the downside of getting what you want.
In addition to his stand-up credentials, recent years have seen Stuart build a reputation as a highly skilled interviewer and engaging host. His always insightful and often inspiring The Comedian’s Comedian podcast shines a light on the darkest creative secrets of his fellow comics, and is much beloved by comedy fans, performers and industry alike, racking up over 9 million downloads! Previous guests include Russell Brand, Jimmy Carr, Tim Minchin, Russell Howard, Sarah Millican, Al Murray, Ross Noble, Tim Vine and David O’Doherty.
A familiar face on the London and national circuit, Stuart continues to build his audience internationally, performing at the Melbourne International Comedy Festival and the New Zealand International Comedy Festival, where he won the Spirit of the Festival Award. In 2015 he made his debut at the prestigious Montreal Just For Laughs Comedy Festival, receiving rave reviews as part of the Brit-ish line-up show and securing a series of high profile guests for The Comedian’s Comedian Podcast, including a live interview with legendary American comic Patton Oswalt.
"A charming, expert stand-up." The Sunday Times
"Master of the form." Independent
"A supremely talented stand-up, with a wonderfully funny view of the world and an effortless charm." Time Out
JOHN HASTINGS: FLOAT LIKE A BUTTERFLY, JOHN HASTINGS LIKE A BEE
Last year, John Hastings was hit by a car and broke his arm. He then became homeless (his choice) with a long distance girlfriend (her choice) and now has a lot of thoughts on pigeons and bicycles (your choice). Now he's written this comedy show. A tale of displacement, death and denial (don't worry, there are jokes too). As seen on Comedy Central.
Since moving to the UK in 2012 from Canada John Hastings has performed all over America, Canada and all the small scary corners of the United Kingdom and is very much in demand from the top comedy venues, entertaining audiences with his sharp punchlines delivered through his observational storytelling style. He is an Amused Moose Comedy Award-nominated comedian.
"Shockingly good." Montreal Gazette
"A strong calling card from a thoughtful and observant comic with enjoyably wry sensibilities... we're in the hands of an appealing consummate pro." Chortle
"Particularly awesome." San Francisco Examiner
|Advanced Ticket||20:00 - 22:45||£5.00|
1, Randolph Street, NW1 0SS
Camden Town (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.